Successful organisations have a very mature business strategy and are also likely to have a mature IT strategy to complement their business strategy. IT Application strategy is a critical component of an organisation IT success. It is extremely critical for any organisation to firstly initiate an IT Application strategy that complements their IT strategy and further manage it effectively on an ongoing basis.
Technology is changing at a very fast pace. To harness the best of what is available requires a well-crafted and well-managed Strategy. We can help you initiate your IT Application Strategy by providing the answers to the following questions:
- Do you have right applications and platforms to support your business processes?
- Do you have the optimal suit of applications to manage your business?
- Should you build new applications, or buy or subscribe to already available applications?
- Are you managing your applications appropriately? Do you have an application upgrade policy? Do you need one?
- Are you using Applications that complement each other and give you the best return in value?
- Do you have an integrated view of the information across all applications?
- Do you have the right platform to support your applications?
- Do you have the right resources and environments to manage your applications?
- Do you have a right Disaster Recovery Plan?
- Do you have a right Business Continuity Plan?
- Do you have the right governance approach to your applications?